ive seen rush in concert once.......they are also very good
Pink Floyd is great live, and also Rush. Not been there in person, but I've seen DVDs, and Live CDs, and they sound like studio quality. Rush might not be the best band in the world, nor even PF in anyone's OWN opinion, but sounding good live doesn't always set it.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
ive seen rush in concert once.......they are also very good
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, its badass tour if your 14</div></div> ]
haha YES
post more or die
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
how can anybody hate LP???
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I hate LP...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I've never even heard a single LP song.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never even heard a single LP song. </div></div>
www.youtube.com
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
You have..prolly without knowing so...they are the most hyped, overmarketed, corporate banner flyers of this musical generation...think of them as the n-sync of hard rock.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I know the sound, etc. But I'm not going out of my way to listen. Their style is not what I'm interested in.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I mean Ill say this the have moments where you are like they have the ability to be a great band, then you check every teenagers or broken hearted college boy's myspace or IM away message and see "In the end..." they repeat themselves in their songs and do not have much variation in their topics. Same old distorted bar chords, same chorus verse chorus rehashed again and again, they are much beter being Fort Minor and the Minutes to Midnight Linkin Park, they started out being pretty unique and then they were copied and began copying themselves.
They hold no candle to NIN live, NIN live is rge best act I have ever seen live.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks